5/1/09

doctor's appointment

my family doctor doesn't do prenatal care/delivery, so he has referred me on to a... well, a family doctor who does do prenatal care/delivery. i haven't decided where i'm gonna go yet - either to the rockyview, which is the closest hospital in calgary, or to the high river hospital, which is in high river, about 20 minutes south of here. i said i'd like to try for a calgary doctor and if i don't like it, then change over to high river.

anyhoo, apparently there are a lot of babies being born around here and it's a long wait to get into see one of these doctors. so i'm seeing my GP until i hear from one of them.

so, everything is good. my symptoms are all acceptable, my blood pressure is 106/60, the ultrasound result is good, blah blah. so unless i hear from my prenatal doc soon, i go back to see my GP in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment