7/10/12

and.... ready!

I can't believe it, but I think we're ready for Saturday. Last night, Jesse finished the last DIY project for the party and I think we're good to go!

Leni is unfortunately working hard at teeth #7 and 8, the two bottom lateral incisors. She is a drooling mess and I hope she can keep her chin clean for the party! 

I think she is trying to lose her afternoon nap and it's driving me crazy. Gemma, right when she turned one, decided to go down to one nap a day too (right now, she is no-nap). In a way, it makes life easier in that I don't have to try to work my day around two naps, but just one, but still it just goes to show how quickly my baby is growing up and it makes me sad. She is at the perfect age right now where she is just so cuddly and sweet and curious (even though she screams). 

On Sunday, we had our family photo session with Debbie from Debbie Wong Photography. I only have a few pics to look at so far, but they seem alright. 

Family stars pouring in Wednesday, i think? We're expecting 46 people for the party, with 9 of them staying at our house, at least for a night.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment