2/23/13

Potty training Leni - end of week 1

Seriously, I am blown away. Since day 2, Leni has had one poop accident and one pee accident. We've even taken her out of the house twice without her having an oopsy. I am still so amazed at how well she has done. About four times we napped her with no diaper and the rest with no diaper. Each time she napped with the diaper, she peed in it. Each time we napped her sans diaper, she woke up dry. Yesterday though she napped no diaper and woke up only a half hour later... 

So I am completely thrilled at Leni's progress. Now the challenge is what to do in the mornings while I work. With Gemma my work desk was on the same floor as her play area, so i could always hear her say she had to pee or else she would come and find me quickly. In our new house, my office is on the main floor while the kids stay upstairs to play. This will be an interesting week while I try to figure out how to do this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment