6/5/09

high river, here i come

so i got sick and tired of waiting for a call back from my mystery prenatal doctor. i think it's absurd that i haven't heard from them when the referral went out when i was 4 weeks - 9 weeks ago! so i got the number to the high river low-risk maternity clinic and decided to go there.

after my doctor's appointment, i went to get some bloodwork done and the lady who took my blood told me that she would go to high river in a heartbeat. apparently there you're not just a "number" and they take "good" care of you. well, i certainly hope so. of course, if any complications arise (which i hope they don't), they'll be quick to send me to the bigger hospitals in calgary.

so because i had only seen my doctor today, i don't get to be seen at the low-risk clinic until July 7 - after we come back from our holiday. and later that week, the ultrasound! woo hoo!

things are slowly coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment