11/15/11

Sleep!!

I honestly don't know what's going on, but since Thursday night, we have not had a good night's sleep, nor has Leni had a decent nap of more than 20 minutes' duration. I was seriously ready to throw in the towel and just hold her if I had to for 2 hours just so she could get some sleep. 

This morning, Leni got up for the day around 9:30. We went to a friend's house shortly after and she didn't sleep the entire time we were there. We can home just after lunchtime and she fell asleep at around 1:30. She cried out 20 minutes later, at which time I gave her the soother. Twenty minutes later, she cried out again, and I again gave her the soother. I expected that she would wake again 20 minutes later, but she slept another 3 hours and 20 minutes, for a total of 4 hours. 

I am hoping that since she got a bit caught up on lost sleep, she will be able to catch up some more tonight. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment