4/16/12

Crawling... Forward!

Even on her 9-month birthday 2 days ago, she wasn't doing too many forward "stepping". Yesterday, she did a two-stepper, and then today, she just whipped it out of nowhere! She looks like a cautious crawler still, kinda taking it easy, but I'm just relieved that she has reached this milestone. Here's a little video of this morning...


In other news, I took Leni to the health centre today to get weighed. At my doctor's office, she weighs the babies with all the clothes/diaper on once they're older than 2 months. I wanted a more precise measurement and so, even though we have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, took her to weigh her myself. 

Gemma was 19 lb 5 oz at 9 months. 

Leni is 21 lb 11 oz, 30 inches long. She wears 12-18 month clothes. The large-sized sleep sack that Gemma wore way past her first birthday is too small for Leni. 

As shocked as I was, I'm so happy to have such a healthy and sweet *little* baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment