4/11/12

Dry Overnight

I am so proud of Gemma! For the second night in a row, she has not had an accident during the night! About a week ago now, I decided (against Jesse's... opinion) to try putting Gemma to bed without a diaper. This was kind of a crazy thing to try, seeing as how she would wake up with a FULL diaper each morning, even with us not giving her anything to drink after supper. Needless to say, The first 5 days I did a lot of laundry! On night 3, I actually went in before going to bed myself, saw that she hadn't peed yet (on the bed or the potty), just picked her up in her sleep, and sat her on the potty. She was completely disoriented and didn't say a word, but she did pee. She woke up in the morning and peed in the potty. 

The next night... she peed in the bed... but peed in her potty upon waking in the morning. 

The next night, she had gotten up, peed, then peed when she woke up in the morning. That potty was so full of pee!

And last night, once again, she peed throughout the night in the potty. 

I am seriously so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment