4/9/12

Mom's Home!

Yay!!! Gemma and I went to the airport yesterday to pick her up and as she was coming down the escalator, Gemma started running, yelling "Harmoneeeeeeeeee"! She hasn't let her out of her sight since - asking "harmony, where are you?!?!?" if she is gone even for a moment. LOL. She had a great time, it sounds like, and really missed the girls. She says Leni has grown so much in the last 5 weeks and Gemma seems more "mature"... yeah right. Of course, the girls got completely spoiled with toys, DVDs, clothes, books, etc. I got some underwear and socks! Jesse got some underwear and a couple T-shirts. It has only been 30 hours since she's been home and it makes me wonder how I got by these past 5 weeks... She's already made supper, cleaned up the house (even though I cleaned the heck out of it before she got home), and helped get the kids ready for bed and read them bedtime stories. She's seriously super-grandma/supermom. I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HOME, MOM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment