9/7/09

harder to breathe

as the third trimester approaches, i'm really starting to get uncomfortable. i thought i'd be lucky, as i have been so far, to fare through this pregnancy relatively easily, but nope.

my belly now begins just under the boobs, making breathing so very difficult. sitting upright is definitely the most uncomfortable position and, well, lucky for me, i work sitting all day. straightening my back helps with the breathing, but that hurts my back after a while.

my low back is curving in more and so it's hard on my back to lie flat. for some reason, it's harder to lie on soft surfaces (like my ultra-soft bed), so for the last week i've been sleeping on the floor. while this alleviates the back pain, it makes my arms hurt throughout the night.

i know... all i'm doing is complaining. but this is my blog, so i'm allowed, aren't i?

No comments:

Post a Comment