9/15/09

Hello third trimester

hard to believe i only have 12 weeks to go.

updates:

can't sleep. my back hurts in every position and i can't breathe when i'm on my back.

can't breathe when i'm sitting upright either, which is just perfect, seeing as how i sit all day for work.

super tired. my body is so sluggish and i feel like first trimester all over again when it comes to fatigue. it feels like i can't ever sleep enough.

lots of activity. it's really cool to recline back or lie on my side and watch her try to escape from my belly. definitely packing more of a punch now.

weight gain. 16 lbs total. if i gain a pound a week til the end of this pregnancy, i guess that will be about 28 lb. i sure hope i can lose it easily, though i somehow doubt that.

looking forward to cooler weather. what is with this september? it's so stinkin hot and i'm just baking in this house. bring on the snow already. or at least some rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment