5/21/10

Like a turtle on its back... but the opposite

Since Gemma started rolling over back to front, it seems she has forgotten how to roll front to back. She is waking up numerous times throughout the night whining and frustrated because she rolled on to her stomach and can't figure out how to get back on her back. Poor Jesse has been waking up so many times to turn her over (yes, i said Jesse. Ever since Gemma stopped eating during the night at 2.5 months, i haven't been getting up. Bless my husband. He loves me so.)

Any ideas on how to get her to stop rolling over at night?????

1 comment:

  1. You might not be comfortable with this but when Eli started doing this, I would roll up receiving blankets and wedge them on each side. We also had a little pillow that I could put on one side so he wouldn't roll. You could look for one of those wedges or something, I know they do sell things for exactly that reason... Good luck! It'll pass!

    ReplyDelete