9/23/10

Costly Addiction

someone seriously needs to stop me. Ever since I heard about the baby deal-a-day sites, I've been buying things left and right. I may not necessarily NEED them, but they're cute or a really good deal, so I cave. I must have spent nearly $500 (if not more) since my addiction began...

Like today, they had four pairs of BabyLegs on for $20. They retail at about $15 each, so even though i have 6 pairs already, i HAD to get them. Then the excuse I give myself is that I will give them out as Christmas gifts to Gemma's cousins, but that's what i said when I ordered the super cute Taylor Joelle hats! 

I wish I could just put away my credit card and control my urges that way, but of course i have the number, the expiry date, and the security code all memorized... sigh...

I've NEVER been like this. I HATE spending money and am not usually impulsive on purchases. Sometimes i wish Gemma was a boy and then maybe there would be less cute stuff to tempt me. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment