9/24/10

Planning Parties

In our B&M class, there are quite a few December babies (seven, to be exact). So we decided to have a December babies birthday party at the end of November (with one November baby). We were at our friend Jeff's house today making party plans and I think got quite a bit accomplished with deciding this and that. 

This party is just a week before Gemma's big party, so I'm a party-planning mess right now. Things are slowly coming together though for the Dol: venue is picked, menu is picked, guest list is pretty much done, most of the invitations are printed, addressed, and stamped, one of the Dol towers is finished (3 more to go), and we received the party favors in the mail today! 

It's kinda daunting as I go back to work in a week, have two parties to plan and pay for, and many, many DIY projects to do. I still have to find a cake I like and order it, order the ddeok (korean rice cake), order flowers, buy a tablecloth, finish the towers, decide on the photographer, and a gazillion more things. As if I couldn't be busy enough, i have a wedding and two birthday parties to attend before the end of November, so three of my weekends are GONE... oh and Thanksgiving... make that four...

This Sunday, we're getting some pictures taken of Gemma from one of the photographic candidates. The idea is to display some of these at the party. 

I think I bit off a bit more than i can chew.... what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all that you have to get done! I hope you post some photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're super mom and will have no problem getting it all done!! Go Grace Go!!

    ReplyDelete