9/21/10

New Car Seat

Gemma is growing out of her infant seat. Actually we had bought a convertible car seat months ago (Safety 1st Alpha Omega), but found that it was just too big to fit rear-facing in our matrix. It fits in the Envoy just fine, so that's where it will stay. 

After asking around, looking around, and researching on the web, I found the Britax Diplomat, which is specifically made for small cars like mine. I was elated when I found it on sale on a Canadian web site with free shipping! 

I finally got it yesterday and Jesse installed it as soon as he got home. There is still plenty of space between the driver's seat and the car seat, which i was so happy to see. It looks comfortable and Gemma doesn't seem to mind it TOO much just yet - but then again, she hates being in the car no matter what....

Today on our way home from Baby & Me, she fell asleep and her head didn't tilt forward, which I was happy to see. We always have that problem in the Alpha Omega and someone has to hold her forehead up...

So if you know anyone who is looking for a convertible car seat for their small vehicle, this is a good one (from what I can gather so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment