8/9/11

The Wiggles

Saturday night, Gemma, my mom, mother-in-law, and I headed out to Gemma's very first concert! Gemma is a huge Wiggles fan (and we can't drive 5 minutes without listening to one of their CDs or go a day without putting one of their DVDs on) and I wasn't sure how often the Wiggles tour North America, so as soon as I found out they were coming to Calgary, I sought out tickets. Unfortunately, I only heard of their imminent arrival a week before the actual show, so ended up getting scalped for decent floor tickets. It's okay though - I don't think she would have enjoyed the show as much if we were sitting up high in the stands. 

I was a bit worried too that she is a bit young for the show, but she really got into it about half way through and started to dance in the aisle along with the other excited little kids. I'm sure she will never remember this and I unfortunately didn't take any pictures to show her later, but I certainly will remember and will be able to tell her about it later on. 

If they come back in a couple of years, I will definitely go back with the girls... It was so neat to see the mesmerized look on her face as she watched her favorite characters sing and dance right in front of her...

No comments:

Post a Comment