7/8/10

I Scream, You Scream...

My baby has found her voice... and she loves to use it. She began screaming to tell us she has woken up, to tell me she is frustrated, to tell me she needs something different, to tell me she doesn't like what is happening. I can tell already that she is gonna have major temper tantrums soon. She is already very stubborn and impatient, and it won't be long until she lets me know it's her way or nothing else. Obviously, Jesse's personality genes did not make it into her DNA...

sigh...

But she is so very sweet most of the time and still can melt my heart with a smile. I can listen to her blowing rasberries all day and watch her sweet little face til the cows come home. Screams or no screams, I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment