7/16/10

Separation Anxiety/Teething

A little off topic, but this is my 200th post!

Moving on...

The last few days have been really hard. Gem's teething and going through major separation anxiety for some reason and will cry if I am not holding her. Needless to say, my arms and legs are extremely sore from the extra 17 pounds I'm carrying around in my arms. At one point, just sitting with her wasn't enough - she HAD to be held, but it has improved to the point now where I can sit next to her and play with her and she will be satisfied with that. However, as soon as I get up or turn around, she will start to scream... and with Gemma, there is no whining in between the happy and scream - it goes from 0-100 in 0.0000001 seconds. 

Wednesday was the worst. Yesterday was a bit better. Today is so far much better. I'm sure it will continue to get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment