7/17/10

Standing Up!

Yesterday I noticed Gemma kept trying to pull up on things. She even tried to pull up on one of her toys and ended up flat on her back with the toy on top of her (don't worry, she's fine). So I took her to her crib and tried to see if she could really pull herself up and, to my surprise, she could! I was so ecstatic, I brought out the camcorder and made her do it again. When Jesse got home later in the day, Gemma gave him a demonstration of how good she is at pulling herself up! Then, she even coasted a bit along the crib rail and went around one corner. She fell a couple of times, but pulled herself back up and kept going!

Seriously, I can't believe how much she has grown in these months and I am having a hard time keeping up with all the new milestones she is reaching! I am so proud!

1 comment:

  1. Aw cute! She is growing up so fast, what a smart girl. And THAT is why cribs have bumper pads...for when they fall over :) She is such a tough little girl, still smiling.

    ReplyDelete