10/29/10

Stand Up!

Gemma and I have been practicing standing up on her own for awhile now. I would sit on the floor with her in front of me and try to get her to stand. She usually just falls forward and I catch her and she laughs.

We hadn't done it for a few days, so I was pleasantly surprised when last night she could stand for like 3 seconds on her own! she even tried to take a step towards me a few times! I know, 3 seconds, big deal, right? but it IS a big deal!

I still don't think she will be walking by her first birthday by any means, but it's so neat to see her get closer to it. She still loves to walk all over the house with her little car walker thing. My mom always says "bba-bbang" to mimick the sound of a horn and now Gemma walks around yelling "bba-bbang!".

so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment