11/18/09

we made it...

to full term.

that's right. i am now 37 weeks pregnant, which in the medical world means baby can be born safely into this world and them doctors would be happy to deliver. no bed rest or IV fluids to keep the baby baking longer.

i had my appointment today with a new doctor, Dr. Bagdan. what an awesome lady! jesse was working nearby the hospital, so he came with me to my appointment. i didn't get a 36-week appointment, so she did my group B strep swab today, which was really nothing. and to my surprise, she also did my first internal exam to check the cervix. posterior and closed, but very soft. not to mention the baby's head is "RIGHT there". the exam also was not as bad as i had anticipated.

frankly, i've been feeling so good this past week, that i feel i can handle being pregnant longer. so baby can take her time coming out. of course, it'd be nice to have her here sooner than later...

No comments:

Post a Comment