12/10/10

7 weeks

Ugh. I am so sick right now. Pregnancy is so weird.

Smells don't bother me as much as they did with Gemma around this time. In fact, there isn't anything that makes me feel real sick just by the smell. But everytime I eat, I feel really sick - like there is just food stuck in my stomach that won't move and it just wants to come back up. So far since yesterday morning I've thrown up with every meal or anything I eat. The vomiting wasn't this bad with Gemma. I don't really want to eat, but it's way better to throw up food than just stomach acid.

That and I have no energy. Like NONE. I could sleep probably all day and night if I was allowed to.

Last night I dreamt that I was at my ultrasound and I was having twins. I started to cry and was so upset. That reflects how I really feel about having twins - if Gemma would've been a twin, that would've been fine, but I don't want my second child(ren) to be twins. I would feel terrible for Gemma. I'm scare that everything would then be "about the twins".

I'm sure there is only one in here right now though.

Anyways, I better drag my butt back to work. Ugh - 2 more weeks and then a nice long break!

No comments:

Post a Comment