12/13/10

sick, then not, then sick

Two days ago was a good day. I was feeling better. I didn't throw up the entire day!

Yesterday is another story. I felt probably the worst I've ever felt (pregnancy-related I mean). I was also in a daze all day from feeling so tired.

It's weird. I don't have any aversions to anything specific, but I just don't want to eat. I skipped supper last night, which my mom spent all day preparing (and so I felt terrible). Then of course I get a hankering for fettuccini alfredo (and I make THE best fettuccini alfredo), so I was going to get Jesse to go buy some cream and then make some, but then mom suggests it's better not to cook it myself because I might not want it after I cook it. which is often true. So Jesse ran to boston pizza to pick one up for me. Not very good of course, but whatever. oh and then I threw up afterwards.

This morning I feel better. I'm less tired and not so nauseous. I haven't thrown up yet and not feeling so sluggish. But i do crave a donair from our favorite place and so Jesse is going to pick one up for me on his way home from school. Mmmm... Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment