7/7/11

38 weeks

I am officially done work today! Yay! I've really been looking forward to this day for a long time. Strangely, I've been feeling really good these last couple of days - physically and emotionally. I am not in so much pain and in fact i feel better than i've felt in well over a month. I can sleep okay and other than this blistering heat, I am coping alright, i think. And because I'm not in the physical discomfort that i was in just even a week ago, I feel like I'm in no hurry to have this baby come out. In fact, I hope she comes closer to her due date just so I can really enjoy this week with Gemma. 

But i will tell you about my appointment today. 

Nothing is happening progress-wise. I'm not having any prelabor symptoms and the cervix is still posterior, thick, and I'm maybe 1 cm, which pretty much means nothing for a person who's had a baby before. He did strip my membranes, but I'm not having any cramping or contractions of any kind, no spotting, nada. But again, i'm cool with that. I am sooooo excited for this next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment