2/16/12

New Hair, Dance, and Song

Gemma got her first real haircut! I cut it myself just because her hair is curly and so it's hard to tell if it's crooked or not... LOL... She seems to like it and it's less bothersome on her face, so she's happy. 



She's also started really loving dancing! I will tell you though, she is a TERRIBLE dancer! When she "dances", it barely resembles dancing. I only know that's "dancing" because she tells me so. If an outsider saw it, they would be puzzled for sure as to what she's trying to do... So nice, I know... She's always asking for the music to be turned on and she shrieks and gets SO EXCITED. It's funny. 

I hate to admit it, but we watch a lot of TV in this house. One of Gemma's favorite shows right now is Special Agent Oso - but frankly, she likes ANYTHING on Disney Jr. Yesterday I noticed that she would sing the end words of every sentence in the title song. I remember my little cousin Trinity doing this around Gemma's age and thinking that it was so cute.

Nana and Papa are coming for a visit tomorrow and Gemma is so excited! Leni hasn't seen them since she was a few months old, so I'm sure she won't recognize them, but I just hope she doesn't cry the whole weekend. 

Have a lovely Family Day long weekend with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment