2/6/12

Night/Day #2 and Night #3 sans soother

When Jesse and I went to bed, Leni had been sleeping a couple of hours already. I told him I wanted to let her cry tonight and see if she could put herself back to sleep. 

She cried out and I let her go at it for a few minutes, then just went into her room. All she had to do was see me and she turned her head and went quiet. 

The second time she cried out, it was very brief - more like a quick yell - then she was back to sleep without either of us going in there. 

The third time, she yelled out again, but then went back to sleep without us. 

That was it. 

My mom and I went up to Edmonton for the day with Gemma on Sunday and so Jesse was at home with Leni by himself. When we got home, the word was that she slept a total of an hour - obviously not very much. When we got home, he had just put her down for the night and she was screaming. She kept going so he brought her back out and I got to say hello to her and all that and I put her down again 20 minutes later. 

Night #3: No peep until 6:30 AM. This hasn't happened in quite some time and I was very pleasantly surprised when I heard her and found out what time it was.

Today is day #3, so I'll tell you all about it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment