2/9/12

This night sleeping thing is looking FANTASTIC! hopefully it continues. No peep again last night until the morning, then she went right back to sleep after her bottle. Unfortunately, her naps aren't as great - yesterday she only had one nap of one and a half hours. That's probably why she slept so great... she was freakin exhausted!!!

As Leni grows out of clothes and toys and accessories, I've been selling them like mad. I've sold a lot of clothes, her Bumbo, our Valco stroller and its accessories, the infant car seat, wrap carrier, swing, etc. I just feel like there is TOO MUCH STUFF in this house and Jesse and I know we're done having children, so I just got on the selling bandwagon.... and it's ADDICTING! I'm constantly looking around to see what else I can sell! We have been joking that we're totally screwed if we ever had an "oops" but THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! LOL. oh gosh...

we're off to gymnastics today. have a great thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment