1/20/11

Breathe!!

I am 14 weeks pregnant and i feel like i am 38 weeks. Thankfully it's not because i look 35 weeks, but i'm breathing like i am. I don't know why but for like a week now, i've been really air hungry. No matter what position I'm in, no matter what I'm doing (or not doing, even just relaxing), no matter what time of day it is, I feel like I can never breathe enough.

When i went for my appointment yesterday, I told Dr. Bagdan about it. She checked out my lungs and my heart and couldn't up with a conclusion. She said if I still have this going on in a month, then she would like me to go for an echocardiogram (an ultrasound of the heart). Hopefully it resolves on its own very soon.

but i got to hear the heartbeat for the first time yesterday! nice and strong, and very fast... i can't remember exactly, but it was either 168 or 178 bpm. What's the wives' tale about heartbeats and gender again? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment