1/11/11

Where's Baby?

Can I brag just once more? I swear my daughter is the smartest little thing.

She now knows to point to my belly if I ask her where baby is. It just amazes me because if I ask her where her bellybutton is or where my bellybutton is or where daddy's bellybutton is, she goes to each person and lifts their shirt to reveal the bellybutton. With the question of "where's baby", she knows it's me specifically. I was so surprised because I was thinking she would get belly and baby confused and she might point to her own belly if someone was to ask, but even if I am across the room, she walks over to point at my belly if someone asks where the baby is. The cutest thing is when you ask her to give the baby a "bbobbo" (a kiss) and she kisses my belly.

if she only knew what's coming... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment