1/11/11

what could it be?

I'm already dying of curiosity about whether this baby is a boy or girl. I haven't had my korean gender dream yet and my symptoms are really confusing the expert symptom-reader, my mom. In many ways, this pregnancy is a lot like Gemma's and I have some similar food aversions - the biggest one being onions. There is also chicken, but it's not as severe as with Gemma. I actually think the worst aversion with Gemma was radishes (and we koreans eat a ton of radishes), which I don't have this time. However, i can't stand the smell/taste of mustard. With Gemma I ate tons and tons of fruit. With this one, I have no desire to eat fruit. They don't turn me off, but i never feel like eating them. Instead, i want vegetables. For everyday for an entire week, I ate Opa! Souvlaki's greek salad for at least one meal (minus the onions). Chicken is definitely the worst meat, but I am not loving beef and pork either. So as you can see, there are some similarities, but not all.

On top of that, I am much more tired with this baby, but that just could be the fact that I have Gemma here.

and I already look at least 5 months pregnant and haven't been able to wear my regular jeans for a few weeks now.

In March, we are going to find out because i can't handle this kind of suspense for longer than i have to! I am super curious to know what our boy will look like and I've come to accept that this baby could be a boy and I will have to deal with it... LOL. I was very anti-boy at first, but i guess i have no choice in the matter, do I, if that's what is in here? Really, either way, i can't wait to meet him/her in July. I just pray pray pray that he/she doesn't come on Jul 19 (2 days before EDC), which is cousin Ruby's birthday (and her first birthday, at that)....

No comments:

Post a Comment