3/15/11

Another 18 Weeks???

Tomorrow begins my 22nd week. Honestly though, I really wonder how i am going to manage through the rest of this pregnancy. I'm HUGE. In retrospect, i wish i took more belly pictures when i was pregnant with Gemma so i have something to compare to. But I definitely feel like I look at least 32 weeks right now. My belly has already started snuggling up to where my boobs are and it sure is hard to breathe already. Not to mention i have back pain like i've never had before. The other day I felt like my back was about to snap into two. I never had pain like that before. 

As the pregnancy progresses, it sure is becoming more apparent how different it is this time around. I never felt this exhausted with Gemma, I don't think. From the get-go I've been so stinking TIRED and feel like i have no energy. Yeah, i'm sure it's different seeing how i have a 15 month old to chase after, but the truth is I don't even get to spend that much time with Gemma from working all day. I think at most I spend - and i mean give her my full attention - for about 3, maybe 4 hours in a day. So I'm not picking her up constantly or chasing after her constantly. In fact, I sit and type all day, but for some reason I feel like I'm running a triathlon.

Is this just because it's my second? Man, it's tough this time around. I sure hope this big belly doesn't mean i'll have a 10+ pounder... oh my gosh... i can't even think about that....

No comments:

Post a Comment