3/3/11

Half Way Done

I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is passing by already. I am 20 weeks today, meaning I'm officially half way through! I'm feeling good. The fatigue seems to have passed me by and I have more energy than ever. Unfortunately I still don't love food and I'm at the point where I look through a cooking magazine or cookbooks and all I can think is "eww". I'm usually so inspired by cookbooks and love to cook. Lately though, I don't want to cook at all. Or bake, for that matter. And I still only want to eat crap foods, no vegetables or fruit. Still juicing and trying to make up for lost nutrients, but I doubt it's giving me all that i need. My mom always says she didn't eat well during her pregnancy with my brother and he came out all dark and wrinkly. She said she couldn't believe that was her baby, he was so ugly. LOL. I hope that's not the case with this baby....LOL

Other than that, Gemma and I are suffering a nasty head cold. I'm starting to get over mine while Gemma is just hitting the worst of it. She is having a really hard time napping during the day and while she needs more rest than ever now that she is sick, she can barely sleep 1 hour during the day. I am glad that at least the weather is so miserable so we don't feel so bad about being cooped up in the house. I guess it gives us an excuse to stay home and try to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment