3/1/11

Nesting

I can't remember exactly, but I think I got this so-called nesting urge around this time with Gemma too. But lately, I've been in this crazy get-organized mood. We ordered Gemma's bedroom furniture, we sold our upstairs couches in order to replace it with a single smaller sectional/chaise type of thing, bought cubbies for Gemma's toys over the weekend, placed some "for free" ads on Kijiji for some crap in the basement that we don't want to bother with anymore (and boy, did those go fast!), went through our closets to pick out clothes for donations, and I still feel like I have a million things to do. With Gemma I was so tired and feeling very unmotivated in the last month of my pregnancy and I guess my body knew it would poop out or something because I went all crazy a few months before to get everything done. It must be the same thing right now. Jesse just laughs at me, which is frustrating at times because he doesn’t seem to get my "urgency" for getting things done. Oh men... or rather, oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment