3/19/12

8 months

Poor Leni... I feel so bad for not keeping up with this like I used to with Gemma. I have no idea what she weighs or how long she is; I should go do that this week. 

Reading back to Gemma at 8 months, Leni has some catching up to do. At 8 months, Leni can:
  • wave bye-bye or, more like, hi
  • dori-dori (shake her head) on command
  • blow raspberries, make wa-wa sounds (hitting her mouth with her hand), clap
  • really likes books, especially peek-a-boo books
  • loves to feed herself, though she makes a terrible mess...
  • not too mobile yet, though she can go in circles
  • goes on all fours, but gets stuck this way and then cries
  • eats 5 bottles a day and two meals - I think I better change this to 4 bottles and 3 meals soon (I feel like she is drinking too much formula)
  • sleeps anywhere between 10 and 12 hours at night without waking up, naps anywhere between a total of 2-3 hours (not very much, I don't think)
  • loves to sit in the swing at the playground
  • favorite TV show (I know...) is Special Agent Oso  
Even though she may have some developmental catching up to do (to Gemma), she sure is a happy and mellow baby. Apparently this was around the time Gemma began acting impossible in public and I was feeling discouraged about going out with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment