3/22/12

Making Each Other Laugh

Yesterday, the four of us had to drive around Calgary during rush hour traffic to get some errands done. I dreaded this and contemplated whether I should ask one of our friends to watch one or both of the kids, as both Gemma and Leni dislike the car so much. However, the kids did surprisingly well, even with one stop for the slowest train in the world. 

On the way home, Gemma was blowing raspberries and then Leni would copy, then Gemma would laugh and then Leni would laugh. It was so funny and it was one of those moments where I felt so good about the future when the girls can be good friends or, at least, keep each other company in the car. I think I've mentioned this before, but it's really hard to get a laugh out of Leni and I think yesterday was the first time that Gemma was able to make her laugh out loud like that. 

Silly girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment