3/29/12

Quiet Again

It's been a fun-filled week thus far, starting actually on Friday with that playdate, then Saturday with our friends over for dinner, then Sunday my cousin came down with her two kids and just left yesterday, and today was Gemma's last gymnastics class. It sure made the last 6 days go by super fast and now the countdown until mom comes home is down to single digits! Only nine more sleeps! ... pathetic, I know.. but I miss my mom!!!

Gemma sure loved having all the company and my little cousins played so well with her. Being 10 and 8, you can imagine most kids that age don't really want to play with a 2-year-old, but I think they really enjoyed spending time with her, or "entertaining" her, as they would call it. Usually, I find the hustle and bustle too much and am relieved when people leave (not very nice to say, I know, but I'm just being honest), but this time I really had a great time and miss everyone. We made perogies, went swimming, they took Gemma to the park, and I even got to go out grocery shopping without my kids! 

...and less than a month now til I go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment