3/4/12

Harmony has left the building...

...sigh...

I don't know what possessed me to tell my mom to have a vacation before I go back to work... LOL. This morning, I took my mom to the airport, where she boarded her flight to Vancouver, then to Korea. She is gone for exactly 5 weeks, which right now feels like FOR-E-VER. She's been by my side practically 24/7 since Gemma was born and I haven't been without her for a DAY, forget 5 weeks... 

Which is exactly why she needs this break and deserves it so much. She's going there to "relax", though I doubt she'll be doing much of that... Even as she was leaving, she was already worried about how much she is going to miss the girls... and that Leni won't recognize her when she returns...

I miss her already and it's only been 6 hours...

Have fun, mom! We love you to bits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment