6/22/10

Baby & Me

Today was the last B&M of this cycle - it's like a school year, running from Sept to June. I have to say I am sorry I didn't start going to it sooner than I did. I was so afraid of going out and being judged by others, but I am so glad that I was able to muster up the courage to go. I have gone pretty well every week since I started when Gemma was 3.5 months old. And I guess Gemma feels comfortable with everybody there too because it's the only place where she doesn't make strange. She lets other moms hold her and will now get in there and play with the toys and interact with other babies. Truly all the moms I have met there are awesome - i don't have anything negative to say about any of them and they have never made me feel judged or unwelcome. They are still going to hold 4 classes throughout July and August and I hope I can fiddle around with my schedule to keep going once I start work again.

Now what will I do on Tuesdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment