6/21/10

Sootherless Day/Night #2

Day #2 was Saturday, the day she got really sick. But once she got some sleep, she was pretty well back to her old self and by evening, it was as though nothing happened that day. I know that it may seem kinda heartless to take away her soother while she was sick, but I had already begun the process and felt I should just continue. If she was sick BEFORE i actually took the soother away, then I would have postponed it until later.

Saturday night, she went to bed a little later, I think closer to 8:30. She again slept until 6:30 without a peep. 

So the nighttime sleep is looking alright. Naps, however, I noticed are definitely shorter. Even when she was exhausted from vomiting and could barely keep her eyes open, she didn't quite make it to 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment